Our Review and Listings Management service is a turnkey solution for business listings, review/reputation management, and online customer support. We provide your business with a messenger tool that allows you to interact with your customers via text message, request reviews, and survey customer satisfaction. We even work with Google, Facebook, Yelp, and other directories to ensure your business listings are consistent and accurate. We then monitor your listings and reviews to ensure potential customers can find your business online.
Why are your business listings and reviews important?
- Correct listings and reviews boost your search visibility: Businesses with inaccurate, incomplete, or duplicate listings are less likely to show up early in local search results. Companies with well-managed listings paired with numerous reviews are more likely to appear early in search results and drive more sales.
- Positive reviews build consumer confidence: 88% of consumers reported to BrightLocal that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Accurate local search information drives sales: According to Google, “50% of consumers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited a store within a day, and 34% who searched on a computer/tablet did the same.”
- Mobile searches drive same-day purchases: Google reports that a third of smartphone queries took place immediately before a store visit, and 15% of customers research product and pricing online before visiting a store. 18% of mobile searches result in a SAME-DAY purchase.
- Incorrect listings cause consumers to lose brand confidence: According to Placeable, 73% of consumers report losing faith in a business if their directory listings are incorrect.
Business Listing Management
Our team will work with your business to create an SEO-Friendly listing for your business; we’ll then make sure your listing is correct and consistent across the web. As part of our service, we will:
- Submit your listing to Google, other key directories and data aggregators that provide data for apps, listing services, and Apple Maps.
- Continuously submit your information and monitor listings for accuracy.
- Work to permanently eliminate duplicate listings across key directories.
Zilfire partners with Podium to provide our customers the industry’s most advanced review management platform. The average Podium user reports a 6% increase in sales from reviews alone.
How it Works:
- Your business sends a review request to a customer’s mobile device. You can request that they review your business on Google, Facebook, or other popular review platforms.
- The customer can leave a review in seconds; you’ll then be able to respond, if necessary, through the included messenger platform.
- We can integrate Podium review requests into your customer management software to send out review requests automatically. Integrations include Service Titan, SalesForce, Quickbooks, DealerSocket, and more.
- You can easily respond to reviews, monitor trends, and track employee rankings or attributions.
- We can feed five-star reviews to your webpage.
Your messaging platform will connect your customer communication channels to a single dashboard. Our tool enables you to:
- Monitor and respond to messages from Facebook, Google, and Webchat.
- Respond to reviews.
- Assign messages and requests to specific employees.
The problem with most online webchats is that a user must sit in front of the computer for the duration of a discussion. Once the browser closes, the conversation—along with the customer contact—is lost forever. Our platform is different.
The Podium webchat tool connects a visitor’s webchat to their mobile device. This allows your customer to continue the conversation over an extended time-period and gives your business the opportunity to follow up.
Your webchat tool will allow you to:
- Respond to website visitors through text message.
- Capture your visitors’ contact information.
- Assign conversations to specific employees.
- Track your customer interactions.
We provide the Zilfire Review and Listings management service for $499/month* plus a $499 setup fee. We will waive the setup fee if we manage your website.
*12-month commitment required. Add $30/month for customer software integration (i.e. Service Titan, SalesForce, etc.).